Download Version 1.4
Version 1.4 has become ready for release. With any luck, the main book is now polished enough that I can work on something else for a bit and get another book underway. I think this version solves nearly all of the problems people have had (well, the problems that weren't about adding content - that'll come later). Let's see if I can get a changelog done. Forgive me if I miss something.
Version 1.3 - 1.4 changelog:
* New fluff for all Exalts.
* Chosen Faith powers reworked a bit. They're a bit more diverse now.
* Paragons given new, awesome powers.
* Some subtle changes to Promethean. Headshots aren't lethal, they can't have Bionic Hearts (they have a pyros generator instead) and only destroying that pyros generator (via shots to the gizzards) are really fatal. They can wear armor.
* Vampire Embrace rules added in.
* Werewolves only heal in alternate forms.
* Classes have had their names and prereqs changed
* Class tracks added in so progressions are still clear.
* Classes sorted by level.
* A few feats added in.
* Daemonhost sin assets changed dramatically.
* Ward changed to Mage Armor
* Wealth Strain changed to a chart instead of a simple fact. Less bad.
* Magic ranged weapons are back.
* Multiple Attacks action is more balanced. Costs a reaction per extra attack. You might actually want to use Swift Attack over Lightning Attack now.
* Massive example of play added.
* Character sheet fixed up a bit.
I wanted to post this last night, but blogger has been acting up.
In other news, I've started a forum for people!
The WWW Forum
It should help people out a lot with posting homebrew stuff, finding games, and making sure I don't miss any ideas.